Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Wine, wine you're so devine!

On Saturday my husband and I went on a little vineyard expedition with another couple. And believe it or not the vineyards we went to were located shockingly enough in our own county! We had both never been and didn't know what to expect but ended up really enjoying the whole experience. It was really cool to see how different people could taste this in their wine and how one of us would really like one and another would really hate it. I have decided officially that my taste buds have changed because there would have been a time when I would have gagged on some of those flavors but as of Saturday really love. All in all not a bad way to spend a cold rainy day. I highly recommend it! Oh yeah and I might add to please eat a meal before going to a sampling......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME