Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Friday, January 27, 2006


The Golden Child buys Gold Shoes

So about a week ago I was casually strolling along the Target aisles when a gorgeous pair of GOLD shoes caught my eyes. Now I am a huge shoe person but not a gold shoe person so when I saw these shoes I was very suprised that they caught my eye, not to mention that they were only $11!! The funny thing is I was flipping through InStyle magazine and they had some that were very similar to this from a major shoe designer for way over $100! Now where will these gold shoes take me? I will certainly let everyone know. So far they have looked pretty good with my flannel pj's walking to get the mail! And yes I live out in the country so I can pretty much get away with that kind of fashion crime without anyone ever knowing!

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Kari said...

You need a sequin top to wear with them. And then you need to send me a picture.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger shelabee said...

That I will do!! In fact I think they may be my magic shoes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME