Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"I can't help it honey, you're that much a part of me now..."

Sunday marked my one year wedding anniversary and I can't believe its already been that long! So many lessons learned and honestly it was a great first year. Did we fight, yes. Did we learn to live with each other, yes. Did we have some pretty darn good times, yes. And from this first year I can see how we have turned from just a couple into an actual family. And I'm also learning how God uses marriage in so many ways to teach us about unconditional love and support and unity. And I'm so thankful for that and for all the blessings God's given us this year. I look forward to coming home to "our" house and "our" animals and just being with my husband. And I don't ever want to forget this time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME