Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Havana daydreaming..

So I have been neglecting my writing for the past few weeks due to my total brain power being devoted to my job. I have really been dealing with the fact that I am not so sure that I like doing this anymore. Last week was like hell on earth. I cried on the way home twice last week. Is this what life is all about? I realize that I was extra emotional last week and there was additional stress on everyone last week so my resentment towards the whole thing is probably just me over reacting. But I am just craving to get away from this place.. So call me stupid but I haven't been on vacation in (gulp) two YEARS! I am going on vacation in September to Florida and driving to New Orleans which will hopefully give me a much needed insight to my current hate towards all things associated with my job! I have also fed the idea of running away when I go on vacation and living somewhere on the gulf of Mexico, just leaving all this work fun here and starting over. I am way too chicken to actually ever do this but its fun to think of it as I sit here and price metal by the pounds, feet, and inch.

So I guess I am in need of just some down time, its my fault for not taking a true vacation last year and now I am feeling the consequences...next time I will not be so silly. And I need to quit listening to Buffett! It makes me crave the beach so bad I can't stand it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME