Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Breakfast with the girls

I've had a pretty rough week. We've had two people out of the office plus trying to interview people for my job. I've also started thinking a lot about how in September I will be out in the open world of job searching again. Its scary and exciting but too much for me this week. So this morning me and the two other ladies I work with went and had breakfast together. It was some good girl time and exactly what I needed. I love having a good hot breakfast and good conversation. It makes what has happened this week fade slowly away.... and plus I had my favorite livermush which totally grosses everyone out but is so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME