Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006


WHY DO I LOVE THIS SHOW SO?

I used to be obsessed with this show in elementary school. I had pictures of Kirk Cameron all over the walls of my room fresh out of Tiger Beat Magazine. So when I heard that they were finally going to be putting season 1 out on DVD I got really excited but a little nervous because I was afraid that when I finally got it home it wouldn't be nearly as good as I remember. And when I saw my husband's face when I pulled it out of the bag I knew this was a DVD I was going to have to watch when he wasn't around. But on Saturday when he was in and out of the house and I was on the couch sick he would catch glimpses of it and I noticed he would stay more and more each time, and could even remember what was going to happen in the episode. Finally he told me, "hey I think I might need to watch this with you." To which I suggested that night. So we fell in love all over again with Mike, Carol, and Ben Seaver and I suggest that you do to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME