Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What is the deal??

I haven't been on this earth relatively long and I count myself to be very blessed that in the time I have been alive that I haven't had much family drama. I mean no family is perfect and you are going to have an uncle here or there who is just plain weird and you're going to have a bitter old grandma who every once in a while is going to tell you that you're getting fat. But thank God I've never had situtations that are just jaw-dropping....until last weekend. And what is funny about it all is that the person who is acting like a complete child is none other than my grandfather.
I am not going to go into details but lets just say that when your Grandad makes it a huge deal for everyone in the family to meet his girlfriends then one day out of the blue you find out he's engaged to be married to someone NONE of us have met and that he has only dated for 3 weeks you might be a little suprised. My mom and my aunts are pretty much handling the drama of it all because believe me the whole thing could be a made for tv movie but as far as I'm concerned its like seeing one of your heroes doing something incredibly stupid and not caring anymore what you think. To be honest, I'm kind of hurt. Not because he's getting married again but the way he did it and kept it such a secret and other things that I will not go into. So I'm just praying that things will work themselves out and that this drama ends very soon.
On a sillier note, who ever knew that the yellow rice that comes in those great gold packages at the grocery store might as well be yellow paint. I spilled some on one of my t-shirts last night and did everything I could do to get it off with no results. I am starting to think that something that leaves a stain that bad on my shirt may not be so good for my stomach.....anyways just my lesson for the day...

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. dakota quad cab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME