Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Life is a stage...

Today I was thinking about how true it is that your life resembles one huge production on stage. There are people who are main characters and people who are definitely behind the scenes. Its amazing to me how fate and God's timing work in your life without you ever realizing it. Take for example the people you know only because you went to a certain school, chose to work a certain job or go to a certain church. Its really amazing and beautiful how God orchestrates these people in and out of your life.

It also makes me wonder what would happen if say didn't transfer to UNCC after two years at UNCG. Or what if I had taken another job when I graduated. Would I have a totally different life now? Would I be happier now or would I just be miserable? I know you shouldn't always try to imagine what would have been because you may not be appreciative of the blessings you have currently but I can't help but think what would have happened if I had made different choices. I'm not saying I would trade anything because if I had I would have never have met the wonderful people who are in my life now but would there be different wonderful people had I have taken a different path??

Just thoughts for a rainy Wednesday afternoon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME