Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Magic Brownies

Last night for some reason I dreamed about being at a party and making this horrible mixed drink that involved vodka, brownies and chocolate syrup. Sounds lovely right?? The drink actually made me sick in my dream and I woke up this morning feeling nauseous. Its funny how a dream about food can make you physically sick to your stomach!! This is the second time this has ever happened to me. The first time involved McDonalds making a new burger called the Mint Burger. The bun, meat and sides were all mint flavored, and mint colored. This dream made me almost never want McDonalds for about two months.

So no more brownies for me for a good long while.....Seriously nauseous thinking about that God awful drink in my dream last night...time for lunch!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME