Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006


EVERWOOD......GOODBYE FOREVER..

I hate becoming attached to a television show. And I really hate when they cancel a show you are attached to. Its like a little part of you died or something. So there I was crying my eyeballs out last night over the end of this wonderful show. I must say that the writers did a great job of ending it and making sure Ephram and Amy and Andy and Nina ended up getting together in the end. It was just such a well written and intelligent show that got canned while One Tree Hill and 7th Heaven will still be polluting the world once again next season. So heres to 4 years of a great show that if you ever get a chance to watch I'm sure you will love.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME