Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Falling back...

Fall is by far my most favorite time of year. I love the smell of the air, wearing sweaters and jeans and all the fall decorations. And I would never think I would say this but I love football season! But we'll get back to that. Yesterday I was in a cooking mood and because my great in-laws grew a pumpkin patch this year, I have an abundant supply of cooking pumpkins. So I cooked them, scooped out all the wonderful pumpkin filling and made my friend's recipe for some delicious cookies. (thanks Kari!) I still have to make my pies but I think the cookies will do for this week!!
So lately our Sunday routine has revolved around eating lunch while watching the Panthers football game, well yesterday they played late so our whole afternoon was a little off. That is so funny to me to think that my Sunday afternoon was weird because of a football game but the truth is I have actually grown really fond of coming home from church and putting on some sweats and eating lunch and watching the game. There's something very conforting about it all, I actually look forward to it!! So that is why yesterday I decided to bake.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME