Keeping Up the Appearances of a Blog

Life as I have come to know it.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

THANKSGIVING BY MY NUMBERS...

-number of fried turkeys fried:2
-number of pieces of turkey that the kittens managed to get to: 1
-number of times I said I didn't want to go to my Grandad's house:10,000
-number of hours to get to Virginia:3
-number of times I sang "Happy Holidays" to my husband: 23
-number of aunts and uncles consuming lots of alcohol to drown out family drama:4
-number of cousins who went to Wal-mart in the mountains at midnight:4
-number of stained glass windows looted from my grandparents house:4
-number of times my husband went out on the roof to get one of the stain glassed windows down because the window was locked:1
-number of quilts looted from my grandparents house:10
-number of trips to ABC store:1
-number of times Grandaddy called us to tell us he would be late to Thanksgiving dinner:2
-number of times Grandaddy's fiance looked mean and hateful:20,000

**There that sums it up, and in case you didn't know my Grandaddy's getting re-married to a new lady he's only known for 2 months and we don't know anything about her so yes we were all looting my Grandmother's things......GREAT TIMES!! And yes I'm working through the whole being angry thing as you can tell.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME